The Tanamera Estate, Talpe, Galle
Two acres of lush palm-shaded manicured gardens and 200-metres of absolute oceanfront set a picturesque scene for Tanamera, an exquisite three-bedroom private villa within easy striking distance of Galle’s historic 17th century fort.
Ideal for couples, families and friends, Tanamera is home to two meticulously styled ocean-view king-bedded suites, each with private bathrooms, as well as a tucked-away garden-view suite with twin beds. The villa’s elegant living and dining areas extend to a charming garden pavilion, which basks in Indian Ocean panoramas and sits beside an inviting swimming pool.
The villa is furnished to a very high standard and promises discerning guests plenty of space and privacy. The villa is fully staffed and overseen by efficient western management. Tanamera comes with a fully-equipped kitchen however an experienced chef is available to prepare guests’ meals.
- 3 a/c suites (2 doubles & 1 twin)
- Sleeps 6 adults (or 4 adults & 2 children)
- Fully staffed with cook & western management
- Satellite TV/ WiFi
- 200-metre ocean front & sweeping views
- Extensive grounds & swimming pool
- Separate kitchen & breakfast room
- 20 minutes from Galle
- Relax privately by the pool in the villa’s extensive grounds
- Take a guided bicycle ride through Galle’s rural hinterland
- Visit a lowland tea factory for tasting sessions and tours
- Embark on coastal cruises or whale/dolphin watching in season
- Learn the secrets of Sri Lankan cooking from the villa’s chef
- Tour the atmospheric streets of the history-laden Galle Fort
- Relax with an in-villa massage or beauty treatment
- Go shopping and dine out – ask us for recommendations
- Talpe is 11km from Galle
- The air taxi landing spot is 6km away in Koggala
- Distance to Colombo is 133km (via the Southern Expressway)
- Distance to the Bandaranaike International Airport is 160km